Wherever there is glass, there may be a requirement to protect..
Window film supply and installation specialists Filmtek, work with many contractors and refurbishment fit-out specialists, providing an immediate and cost-effective solution to problems associated with building glass and glazing.
- Window film reduces the heat entering a building through glass providing a more comfortable working environment and potentially increased productivity.
- Window film reduces glare without the need for blinds which increase heat, require cleaning and also stop light transmission and the view through your glazing.
- Window film provides heat gain reduction for comfort control and reduced energy use.
- Window film reduces energy use with subsequent financial savings.
- Window film can also enhance building aesthetics.
Choosing the right window film for the job, to meet or even exceed your requirements and expectations, whilst also taking into account your existing glass and glazing system and any potential film to glass compatibility or access issues there may be, you can be reassured that Filmtek’s team of experts with their extensive knowledge in all areas of product and materials, glass and glazing systems, workplace health and safety, quality, environmental and project management requirements, will provide you with assured product quality installed by our team of highly experienced installation and project management teams.
Give us a call and we look forward to being of help.
If you would like us to get in touch to organise a quotation, visit site or carry out a survey; discuss a project or simply to take advantage of our expertise and get our advice?
With our head office in the UK and overseas offices in Dubai, Singapore and Australia, we are the experts to contact for your projects globally.