The installation of Solar Control window film for an immediate solution to the effects of the sun through existing glazing. Controlling heat in the summer and cold in the winter, with heat gain and heat loss through your windows, can be an expensive pastime!
Have you ever thought of Window Film installation as a solution?
- Reduce Heat and Hot Spots in your Building
- Reduce the use of air-conditioning with subsequent energy and financial savings
- Reduce Glare and eye-strain when working with computer screens
- Reduce energy loss in winter
- Increase thermal comfort and keep your staff and visitors happy
- Ensure increased all year found comfort control
If you haven’t considered window film, then perhaps now is the time to allow us to provide you and perhaps your Financial Director, with an analysis of your potential savings?
We can provide you with projected figures with regards to the energy savings achievable from various film installations to your building, In addition to this, of course, are the added benefits of a more comfortable working environment and increased productivity. Contact us if you would like to know more.
Windows have an impact on energy consumption and Filmtek has a solution
Applied to existing glazing,
Solar Control window films are designed to offer you immediate benefits:
- Reduce solar overheating, heat gain and carbon emissions
- Reduce cooling costs
- Improve thermal comfort for employee continued concentration and productivity by reducing glare and making your building and work environment comfortable.
- Provide privacy
- Reduce UV radiation and fading
- Provide electromagnetic shielding
- Improve the visual appearance of a building
- Cost-effective and non-disruptive
- Exterior film options also available when an external application is required
- Thermal comfort combined with energy efficiency
Filmtek believes that retrofit window film has a significant role to play in increasing energy efficiency and reducing global warming and as window film specialists with an understanding of glass, will provide you with assistance and guidance to ensure the correct product is recommended where the installation and end results meet with your requirements
- Fenestration energy analysis form
- Thermal Comfort input form
- Thermal Comfort Report
- Energy Efficiency and Financial Analysis Reports
What the Health and Safety Executive says about Thermal Comfort and Health and Safety
The Health and Safety Executive states that thermal comfort is important and that by managing thermal comfort you are likely to improve morale and productivity as well as improve health and safety. People working in uncomfortably hot and cold environments are more likely to behave unsafely
The HSE also states that the radiant heat effects of the sun on indoor environments can be addressed by the use of blinds or shutters on windows,
For increased protection and solar control, the benefits of solar control window film with its heat and glare reducing properties can also be combined to include the benefits of anti-shatter film protection for a combined solar safety/security solution.
If you would like an energy survey and analysis of your building, or for more details of our complete range of solar control films and how we can help solve your particular problem or situation, or to discuss any projects or questions you may have, please contact us.
If you would like us to get in touch to organise a quotation, visit site or carry out a survey; discuss a project or simply to take advantage of our expertise and get our advice?
With our head office in the UK and overseas offices in Dubai, Singapore and Australia, we are the experts to contact for your projects globally.